ΑΝΑΖΗΤΗΣΗ ΣΤΟ ΜΠΛΟΓΚ

Κυριακή 10 Ιανουαρίου 2016

"30 paintings in 30 days" • Day 10

From my sketchbook 5 • "Life"
Explosion of feelings, moments, facts, and a lot more of things epresses life!
How can we paint it????
I just followed my instinct, nothing more....
This is the last painting of the second series, what's next???
I'll show you tomorrow!!
Technique: watercolor and wax crayon, soft pastels for the finishing touches.

The paintings of the group here.

"life" • Mariela Constantinidis • 15 X 15 cm • wax crayon, watercolors, soft pastel • 45,00 e
And the eperiment in my sketchbook.
In the first step I drew with my eyes closed and a charcoal.


In the second step I chose a square inside the lines and I added color with gouache.


See you tomorrow!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails