ΑΝΑΖΗΤΗΣΗ ΣΤΟ ΜΠΛΟΓΚ

Δευτέρα 11 Ιανουαρίου 2016

"30 Paintings in 30 Days" • Day 11

Abstracting nature 1 • "Alter ego"
At last!
I'm on time after a very difficult day!! I had to do a lot of things, plus a lack of inspiration... you don't need more to find yourself at the end of the day in front of a white paper....
After a long thought I decided to abstract nature forms.
It's challenging enough I think, because organic forms have allready some kind of abstraction.
That makes me want to go a step further...
For today my model was a seashell and I painted with art stix, watercolor and acrylics using a painting knive.
That's all for now, see you tomorrow....

"Alter ego" • Mariela Constantinidis • 15 X 15 cm • art stix, watercolors, acrylics • 45,00 e

My starting point.... 
Perhaps the painting needs more blues in the low part.... Wondering....

4 σχόλια:

Χριστίνα είπε...

my dear Mariela, the "white paper" gave a gorgeous birth!!! I love the idea of abstracting nature! and the first one is so beautiful! I agree with the more blues in the low part...happy painting day!!!

dodo είπε...

Βγήκε πολύ καλό, έχει κάτι άγριο- σαν μισάνοιχτο στόμα γάτας, από κοντά ;-)

Mariela είπε...

Thank you so much Xristina....

Mariela είπε...

Dodo, από τη στιγμή που διάβασα το σχόλιο σου μόνο "ως γάτα" μπορώ να το δω..... χαχαχα!!! Δόντια και μουστάκια!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails